Nvidia Shadow Play problem

Mertberan

hi

im trying to open shadow play to record videos but when i cilck to button icon of shadow play menu,i doest open

and i cant click anything in that menu pls help.  

i clicking to button

post-82690-0-65599600-1405191049.png

then this happends and i cant click anything

post-82690-0-97105900-1405191103.png

I cant understand Turkish, srry never used shadowplay, Maybe someone else can help you. 

Srry i did edit my message, i did wright Russian i am so srry. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

I cant understand Turkish, srry never used shadowplay, Maybe someone else can help you. 

Srry i did edit my message, i did wright Russian i am so srry. 

no problem.

Click that huge button on the left to enable Shadowplay.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Click that huge button on the left to enable Shadowplay.

thats the problem,im clicking it but its not working !!!!!

thats the problem,im clicking it but its not working !!!!!

Sorry, I didn't understand you correctly.

What are your specs? (I'm on mobile)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

You have to update all your driver to the newest version this happened to me when i built my rig "Damocles" you have to restart from the newest version or it will jsut tell you to fuck off in the form of "freezing up"

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

You have to update all your driver to the newest version this happened to me when i built my rig "Damocles" you have to restart from the newest version or it will jsut tell you to fuck off in the form of "freezing up"i 

i allways keep my drivers updated.

Sorry, I didn't understand you correctly.

What are your specs? (I'm on mobile)

gtx 660ti ,intel i3 2100,8gb ram windows 8 64bit

my problem is; when i click on that "huge button" its says : "shadow play is activating" after few seconds it turns itself off  :( so i cant record any gameplay videos.

This happened to me aswell and the fix was just unistalling experience  and reinstalling it