any anothers?

going to be doing a loop on my system soon due to not enjoying the temps the unit runs at. looking at getting something that is pleasing to the eye and have looked to the apogee XL for my 4770k and Komodo-NV-LE for my Evga 780 because they are pleasing to look at. question is, does there happen to be any other blocks similar to these two in full card coverage that can carry a LED lighting on it? 

Have you looked at the 380i for your CPU? I think it looks very good.

As for GPU blocks, you only really ever see the backplate if you think about it. You're going to want a full cover block as if you want to increase the voltage, the VRM's will get very hot without a full cover block. The EK waterblocks and backplates look very good IMHO.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

going to be doing a loop on my system soon due to not enjoying the temps the unit runs at.

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

what temps are you getting now and with what cooler installed?

does there happen to be any other blocks similar to these two in full card coverage that can carry a LED lighting on it? 

XSPC Raystorm for CPU

and XSPC Razor for GPU.

1639d1320720159t-xspc-raystorm-cpu-water

xspc-razor-gtx-770-full-coverage-gpu-wat

170-6.jpg

my evga 780 when under a good load goes up into the 180F range. the 4770k is not as bad due to a h100i but if i do the video im just gonna do a full loop. think the temp problems are from the h440 and not having good air getting inside. but those blocks and res are along the lines of what im looking for.

my evga 780 when under a good load goes up into the 180F range. the 4770k is not as bad due to a h100i but if i do the video im just gonna do a full loop. think the temp problems are from the h440 and not having good air getting inside. but those blocks and res are along the lines of what im looking for.

your 780 is still in ok temps as its only low 80C. doing a custom loop will drop the temps to almost half of it. the H440 is a good watercooling case as it can hold enough rads for your build while keeping the fans on a slower speed

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

what temps are you getting now and with what cooler installed?

XSPC Raystorm for CPU

and XSPC Razor for GPU.

*PICTURES*

Oh my walrus that looks so f*cking beatiful!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

your 780 is still in ok temps as its only low 80C. doing a custom loop will drop the temps to almost half of it. the H440 is a good watercooling case as it can hold enough rads for your build while keeping the fans on a slower speed

yea only thing i worry about is when newer games release and needs more and more from the card dont really want it getting much hotter personally. and the case should be very good for the cooling can to 2 360 rads if i needed too. but i dont think i will need anything that big.hopefully