What's an inexpensive gaming laptop?

I'm looking to buy my brother a gaming laptop. This laptop would barely be used to play games but since I'm converting into an avid PC gamer, I also want to get him into it. I mostly play BF3, SWTOR, and games of that nature. Most of the games would be playing would mostly be co-op. The laptop only has to run every game on low with around 30fps as he is a console gamer and would never be able to tell the difference. All recommendations are helpful.

-Thanks for the help!

If you don't mind sacrificing build quality for performance:

Medion Erazer X6821 - GTX 670m, i7-3610qm, 5hours 20 mins general use battery life - 849 €

Lenovo Ideapad Y580 - GTX 660m, i5-3210qm, 4hours 26 mins general use battery life - 849 €

Medion runs louder, but cooler, is a bit heavier. Both sacrifice on screen and build quality for performance. Both 15inchers.

Otherwise, at € 839, depepnding how it's configured: XMG A522 - usually gtx 660m, processor varies, 4hours 20 mins general use battery life

XMG has a better, higher resolution screen along with better build quality and runs quieter than Medion and is lighter than the Medion. Also, it is configureable in German on their website mysn.de.

Otherwise check out the MSI gaming notebooks in your area. Usually pretty good build quality but only the average gaming notebook battery life of a little over 2 hours in general use.