What do you suggest Powerstation or Gaming laptops?It's also good to know what specs to look for?

Hey Guys new to the (Linus tech tips) :) ,

I'll get it straight,I am looking forward to buy a laptop.And i am really into Creative applications(Autocad,Creative cloud...) also that i do Midrange games(Preferrably higher graphics)..And my budget is about 1200$..with this taken into account,I had looked onto some devices,let me hear some words about them aswell..About the devices,((Acer v3-5413),(Lenovo y50),(Asus ROG G750),(MACBOOK air 2013 version)(MACBOOK PRO),(DELL Precision(M2800 or M3800)).It would be great if you could guys can suggest me some devices,with specs of what i'm looking for :huh: ..(THANkS in advance :D )

Good luck gaming on a MacBook

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

If you like macbooks, the Y50 is probably not a bad choice to go with. It has tons of horsepower, but is still quite thin and light, just like a macbook. It may not have the same overall look and feel of a macbook, but it still has a very premium finish to it, just not apple-esque.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post