240mm shroud?

I would like to pop a 240mm rad into a bitfenix prodigy in the top, a 120 in the back, and a 200mm or 230mm fan in the front (possibly a 200mm rad). Question is, is there a 240mm shroud so i can put my fans outside on the top of the case, with the rad on the inside. Are there any? If there is a problem with the setup, could you also tell me so i can adjust. Thank you for any input!

You shouldn't need to put them outside the case, in my opinion shrouds are generally ugly. They can be useful in some situations though, and in this build it actually looks nice.

That is the youtube video that inspired me, and i like the 280mm idea, but i would rather not do as much modding if i can avoid it. But alas, i guess i will go with the 280 shroud. I guess if i want to i could also put a 200mm rad in the front to increase cooling aswell. I am sorta sad no 240 shroud, but awell. thank you for your suggestion.

That is the youtube video that inspired me, and i like the 280mm idea, but i would rather not do as much modding if i can avoid it. But alas, i guess i will go with the 280 shroud. I guess if i want to i could also put a 200mm rad in the front to increase cooling aswell. I am sorta sad no 240 shroud, but awell. thank you for your suggestion.

koolance makes a 240 shroud -> LINKY  available. just like the 280, but smaller..

airdeano

Im seeing the same 280 shroud as the video, not a 240