One GPU posts, another GPU doesn't?

Hi there guys,

I'm having a strange kind of issue with my PC atm. Today, I swapped dad's GPU and PSU with my old ones (his HD Radeon 5830 and 500W HuntKey LW-65000HGP for my ASUS GTX 560ti Direct CU II and Cooler Master GX Lite 600W). After the swap the PC booted, but not the screen: It didn't post. However, the 560ti's led's did light up and the fan did spin. I figured that the old Catalyst drivers and such must have been on the active on the PC. I put back the old HD 5830 and booted the PC to remove the Catalyst software. This went alright without any problems. After removing all the Catalyst software, I turned of the PC again and put back the 560ti and tried booting it again. The same thing happened: The pc boots, the mouse and keyboard light up, fans and led's inside the case work, but the screen doesn't post. Yet, the CM PSU was still there when I put the HD 5830 back into the system, which I think means that the PSU is fine? Could someone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance!

Specs;

OS   :      Windows 7 - 64 bit

CPU :      i5-760

MB   :      Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3

GPU :      HD Radeon 5830/GTX 560ti

Memory: 4x2GD Kingston memory @ 1333mHz

HDD :     WD HD103SJ + WD1600JB-00eva0 (slave I think)

PSU  :     500W Huntkey LW-65000HGP/ 600W Cooler Master GX Lite

P.S.

This is my first post, I hope I the info is clear enough to understand aswell as written in somewhat correct English, since English is not my native language. Either way, thanks for the help! If you require any extra info, just ask!

Try clearing the CMOS/BIOS with the new GPU installed. Then try to power on, hopefully it POSTS.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Try clearing the CMOS/BIOS with the new GPU installed. Then try to power on, hopefully it POSTS.

Could you tell me how to clear the CMOS/BIOS on my GPU? I have no idea tbh..

Could you tell me how to clear the CMOS/BIOS on my GPU? I have no idea tbh..

On your motherboard. You can find the manual here: http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_ga-p55-usb3_v2.0_e.pdf

The instructions are on page 30, there is a jumper on the motherboard that you need to use.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

On your motherboard. You can find the manual here: http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_ga-p55-usb3_v2.0_e.pdf

The instructions are on page 30, there is a jumper on the motherboard that you need to use.

So I shorted the two pins while the power was out. Put the power cord back in booted the pc again. Didn't see nothing on my screen, but my pc did reboot by itself after a minute. Unfortunately, the pc still has the same issue. I guess it didn't help..