Experiences with the Surface 1/2/3?

Hey guys, In 15 hours I will have my Surface 2, the non-Pro version, I wonder, did you guys have good experiences with it? I mean, it really seems to have good ratings if you don't mind the low amount of apps in the store.

It is perfect for what I do I can tell.

I am just so excited!

Oh and arguments that don't make sense can be kept to yourself.

'it's not full Windows' Duh, it was never supposed to. You don't say 'it' s not full OSX' with an Apple device do you?

anything running rt is frustratingly useless.

I've used the Surface RT, Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2 and Surface Pro 3. RT is a lost cause and I cannot wait to see it die out.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

anything running rt is frustratingly useless.

I've used the Surface RT, Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2 and Surface Pro 3. RT is a lost cause and I cannot wait to see it die out.

Nah, it's fine.

I use Youtube/Netflix/Skype/browsing a lot and Office would come in handy for school.

So for me it's perfect....

Also I have never seen somebody so negative. Comparing it to IOS or Android is a giant NONO since the OS is pretty new.

Nah, it's fine.

I use Youtube/Netflix/Skype/browsing a lot and Office would come in handy for school.

So for me it's perfect....

Also I have never seen somebody so negative. Comparing it to IOS or Android is a giant NONO since the OS is pretty new.

Yeah but there's better things for the price. Compare Windows Phone (which has been out for a long time) to iOS and Android and it's still really lacking. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft ditched RT all together. You don't see any RT tablets anymore (no non-pro Surface 3). Even 8" Windows tablets like the Iconia W4 are X86 based.

"Rawr XD"

Yeah but there's better things for the price. Compare Windows Phone (which has been out for a long time) to iOS and Android and it's still really lacking.

RT does the things I want well.

So yeah, I see no faults for the things that I require, really.

The hate is absurd here. I mean it does run well.

Holy crap I have the Surface 2 for An hour now and Jesus, I am enjoying the shit out of this device. :D

Just incredible....