cases for water cooling

IM going to watercool my pc and i don't know what case to get i want it black and with a decent sized window any ideas will be much appreciated.

The video that follows sold me on the 760T. I was going to get a 900D, but the 760T is half the price, and has better SSD mounting options. Not to mention the choice of white or black. And hinged sexy doors.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

IM going to watercool my pc and i don't know what case to get i want it black and with a decent sized window any ideas will be much appreciated.

750D only if your willing to do something about the front airflow..

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I hope all of you above is joking as H440 is like 50 times better than te 750D

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

Im getting the Phantek Primo. Has great rad support and a nice sized tinted window.

^^^^^^This, i have one, awesome case!!!^^^^^^^^^

900D, Caselabs Cases, Arc Midi R2, Switch 810, 750D, H440, Enthoo Primo are some of the good cases to watercool.

All of the below plus the Phantom 630 and 820. 

900D, Caselabs Cases, Arc Midi R2, Switch 810, 750D, H440, Enthoo Primo are some of the good cases to watercool.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro, it's black, has very good watercooling capability, and the side windowed version with PSU cover included costs only 99 USD. Most if not every part of the case are held on by screws, which helps a lot with modding and further expanding watercooling capability. The Enthoo Primo is also a good choice if you want a gigantic case with even better watercooling capability though the price is just as 'gigantic' lol.

--- My Rig ---
CPU : Intel Core i7 4790K | Motherboard : Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Nepton 280L | RAM : 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3PSU : Corsair AX860i |

GPU : Gigabyte GeForce GTX970 G1 Gaming | Chassis : Corsair Carbide Air 540 | SSD : Samsung 840 Evo 256GBHDD : Seagate NAS 2TB | HDD : Western Digital Caviar Red 4TB |

Optical Drive : Asus 24x DVD-RW | Lighting : NZXT Hue | Monitor : Dell U2515H | Keyboard : Ducky G2 Pro Blue Grey (Full Layout)Mouse : Razer Naga Chroma |

Mouse Mat : Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Extended | Speakers : Altec Lansing Octane 7 | Headphones : Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Kingston HyperX Cloud II Pro

Primary mobile device : Galaxy S8 G950FD - Nova Launcher Prime | LG G Watch Urbane (Gold) | Secondary mobile device : PS Vita PCH-1000

caselabs sth10 is a GREAT water colling case you can fit more rads than any other case on the market