Impressions?

Vicente Gomez

Here is my build http://goo.gl/bN6WFJ. Will be playing mainly fps games , with some mmo's like skyrim and nether. I will also be playing some third person games like GTA, Will my system be able to handle it?

Looks perfect but change the PSU to a seasonic 500w - 600w psu :)

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Looks good but u dont need a 750w psu unless u are going to have 2 graphics cards 550w - 650w would be more than enough also any reason why u didnt go with 4690k and z97 motherboard?

Looks perfect but change the PSU to a seasonic 500w - 600w psu :)

Looks good but u dont need a 750w psu unless u are going to have 2 graphics cards 550w - 650w would be more than enough also any reason why u didnt go with 4690k and z97 motherboard?

In the future, I do plan on crossfiring, and i dont want to spend money on a new psu when that time comes. When i crossfire, it is estimated that it will use 699 watts. Maybe more if i decide to overclock

and i heard that the z87 g45 motherboard will over clock the 15 4670k with ease 

and i heard that the z87 g45 motherboard will over clock the 15 4670k with ease 

So will basically any other z87 motherboard lol but z97 and 4690k are newer and overclock better with lower temps and wont be any harder to overclock then the 4670k.

So will basically any other z87 motherboard lol but z97 and 4690k are newer and overclock better with lower temps and wont be any harder to overclock then the 4670k.

recommend a z97 motherboard around the same price as the one that I have now

can i just get a msi z97 gaming and stick with a 4670k?

i can just overclock it to be exactly the same as the 4690k

recommend a z97 motherboard around the same price as the one that I have now

Heres the Z97 version of the board u have http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-z97g45gaming and yes 4670k will work with z97 

Edit: no overclocking doesnt have much to do with the motherboard its to do with the cpu its all just luck but 4690k should overclock better than 4670k as it has been revised by intel to be better at overclocking.

Heres the Z97 version of the board u have http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-z97g45gaming and yes 4670k will work with z97 

Edit: no overclocking doesnt have much to do with the motherboard its to do with the cpu its all just luck but 4690k should overclock better than 4670k as it has been revised by intel to be better at overclocking.

alright, thanks :)