Closed loop in Ncase M1

Hey so I am building in an Ncase M1 and I have an opportunity to get a 7950 with an EK waterblock on it for very cheap. Do you think it'll be worth it and how much would a cpu block, pump, res, rad and the tubing/fitting cost and which ones would you pick? Also would this be viable if I only have room for a 120mm rad without it being super loud? I would be using Noiseblocker Blacksilendfans in pull or push and pull and I would be using a G3258 as the cpu so I don't think there is going to be that much heat. 

Thanks

Hey so I am building in an Ncase M1 and I have an opportunity to get a 7950 with an EK waterblock on it for very cheap. Do you think it'll be worth it and how much would a cpu block, pump, res, rad and the tubing/fitting cost and which ones would you pick? Also would this be viable if I only have room for a 120mm rad without it being super loud? I would be using Noiseblocker Blacksilendfans in pull or push and pull and I would be using a G3258 as the cpu so I don't think there is going to be that much heat. 

Thanks

Well it's not impossible..

TCoHXxvl.jpg

Not worth it tho IMO. Would look great and still perform well if you do it cleanly but quiet?, I'd go for a 2 x 120mm high fpi rad like the Black Ice GT Stealth 240.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

-snip-

Hm ok thanks I think it would be more trouble than it's worth especially because of the size of the case and I wouldn't be able to fit both of my 3.5mm drives in it.