Watch_Dogs burning up my CPU

IamError

I've never had this problem before with any other games, I can run every demanding game at ultra settings with a maximum of 55-60 degrees Celsius. But not even 10 minutes into Watch_Dogs my CPU has already reached 85-90 degrees Celsius. I have no idea why it's doing this, even at low settings. I don't want to ruin my PC just to play this game, is there anything I can do?

I don't have anything overclocked, all running at stock settings

My rig:  

AMD FX 9370

Antec Kuhler H20 650

Radeon R9 270x 

is the fan or the cooler working?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Please provide basic information when asking for help. What CPU? What CPU cooler? Is the CPU overclocked, if yes by how much? What does your CPU usage read in CPU-z when running Watch Dogs and other games?

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Tell us the specs

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Would probably be higher if it wasn't

Doesn't this only count for GPUs?

I think Bitcoin mining also stresses the shiz out of the CPU as well. Even if the GPU is the main miner. Anyway, just a suggestion.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

Check cpu usage, w_d is probably using it more than other games. To solve the issue you could try setting a custom fan profile and have it run faster. If it doesn't get higher than 90c, then the problem is just that the cooler is inadequate for the heating monster that is the 9370 and you should get a more powerful one asap, but for the moment you're safe. If it gets close to 96c, hard reset the pc to avoid damage, and avoid intense usage until you get a better cooler. The kuhler is good in most cases, but the 9370 is a heavily overclocked 8350 so its thermals are off the charts of standard cooling solutions. You need a bigger radiator to cool it properly.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I think Bitcoin mining also stresses the shiz out of the CPU as well. Even if the GPU is the main miner. Anyway, just a suggestion.

No, a miner on GPU will barely use any time from the CPU.

Error: 410

No, a miner on GPU will barely use any time from the CPU.

Linus says it pushes "the GPU or CPU or both at 100%" in the NCIX video about the mining rig. 

Maybe it depends what mining software you're using, idk  :mellow:

- Now with added  WUB WUB -