So i have the nzxt guardian 921 and was going to get a 350d, but now i am stuck between getting either the corsair 300r windowed, nzxt phantom 410 white, or corsair 230t grey with window. I need help deciding between looks not specs please. Thanks everyone!

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

NZXT's case is very plastic-y, but looks good. The 230t is rugged-looking and not plastic-y. 

Looks are up to you.

NZXT's case is very plastic-y, but looks good. The 230t is rugged-looking and not plastic-y. 

Looks are up to you.

Thanks and what is your opinion on the corsair 300r?

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I'm personally not a fan of the 300R, but it's a Corsair case, so it's fine. Looks are too bland for me.

200R, 300R and 230T build quality is worse than previous Corsair cases. They're slipping in quality and relying on the brand image.

200R, 300R and 230T build quality is worse than previous Corsair cases. They're slipping in quality and relying on the brand image.

Corsair's low end has always been kinda crap. The 250D & 760t now those are recent case that kicks ass from Corsair.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

How about a Phanteks Enthoo Pro?  B)

not bad but my budget is $80 and has to be at amazon.

not bad but my budget is $80 and has to be at amazon.

Depending on how strict that budget is, the non-windowed and non-power-supply-covered version of the Enthoo Pro is $89, and kicks their budget asses in terms of features and build quality.

Depending on how strict that budget is, the non-windowed and non-power-supply-covered version of the Enthoo Pro is $89, and kicks their budget asses in terms of features and build quality.

I'll look into my budget is fairly strict but since my dad is really looking forward to building another pc with me he might be whiling to help me with the extra $10. But i don't think he will. Thanks for the help by the way.

Thanks and what is your opinion on the corsair 300r?

I say go with 300r windowed. I hate my phantom 410.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Why do you hate the phantom? I haven't heard many people say that. Also i think i am leaning towards the 230t.

Why do you hate the phantom? I haven't heard many people say that. Also i think i am leaning towards the 230t.

To plasticy, and shiny plastic it is. The only phantom with non shiny plastic is the gunmetal.

I personal dont like the looks of the 230t, and opt for the 300r, but its your case and opinion.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 1 year later...
On 7/6/2014 at 6:20 PM, spwath said:

dis there different between phantom 410 gunmetal and any other colour?
and what is better?

6 minutes ago, MARK-dam said:

dis there different between phantom 410 gunmetal and any other colour?
and what is better?

Gunmetal isn't glossy, so it Will look better