Just wondering what some stuff would be worth.

faftek

I'm thinking about selling a few computers I have since I'm doing some upgrades and I'd like a few opinions from you guys :D

I have a lenovo Y510P with 8GB of ram, 1TB HDD, 15.6" 1080P display, the I7 4700MQ, and two nvidia 750M's in SLI(yes that's a thing).

I also have a lenovo ideapad s210 it's got a 500gb hdd, 4gb of ram, a 11.6" touchscreen, and an intel pentium processor.

Lastly I have a custom built computer. I could put it in either a coolermaster haf 912 or my corsair carbide 500r case, it's got an asrock 990FX extreme3 motherboard, an AMD 8320(watercooled by a H80i), two 500GB hard drives, 8GB of corsair vengance ram(I could put 16GB in there), an evga 600B 600 watt power supply, and a sapphire AMD radeon HD7950(watercooled using the nzxt kraken G30 and the kraken x40 water cooler.

I'm just hoping someone could give me a ballpark idea of what each of these are worth, as I've got new equipment i've already upgraded to and i'm ready to sell some of this really soon.

Thanks everyone, oh and message me if you're interested in any of it :P

Wow... that could easily be in $1800-2500 range.

wow :o more than I thought, yeah I two new computers and I just need some monitors for them and I need a more portable and powerful laptop(thinking about the surface 3)