Steam.dll file keeps getting deleted.

matto97

My friend tried to download a pirated version of Grid Autosport and it wont work because the Steam.dll file keeps getting deleted. We tried downloading different torrent versions all sorts of cracks but as soon as the file is on his computer it is deleted. I even tried downloading cracks and copying it to my usb and as soon as i put my usb in his comp it was deleted. He has a Alienware R5 M17x and it came with Steam preloaded so we thought maybe it was steam auto detecting a cracked .dll file. We tried just about every thing but no matter how we do it what we do the file is deleted instantly.

Its not even about having a pirated version any more its wanting to know why it keeps happening lol

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Moral of the story:

Stop pirating games.

...or simply restart in advanced mode

and disable certification checking & other security features

and risk permanently screwing up the computer since it's clear you have no idea what you're doing.

Check forums like the pirate bay for advice with piracy.

BTW - So far this year, I have Pirated 3 games and bought 3 completely unrelated games.

I can't give you a solution here, but may I suggest Chess? lol

Moral of the story:

Stop pirating games.

...or simply restart in advanced mode

and disable certification checking & other security features

and risk permanently screwing up the computer since it's clear you have no idea what you're doing.

Check forums like the pirate bay for advice with piracy.

BTW - So far this year, I have Pirated 3 games and bought 3 completely unrelated games.

I can't give you a solution here, but may I suggest Chess? lol

xD i told him to buy it lol i did but he was like nah i will just pirate it lol but yeah done all that xD it just keeps happening lol

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

this is against the coc 

also, he can afford a overpriced alienware but is to cheap to buy a 50$ game? stop helping his ass

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

this is against the coc 

omg dont even -_- we just wanted to know why it keeps deleting the file

omg dont even -_- we just wanted to know why it keeps deleting the file

because you are using a pirated copy of a game.......... its kinda obivous......

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

because you are using a pirated copy of a game.......... its kinda obivous......

one im not my friend is i got the game with money and two we want to know why its happening and how

one im not my friend is i got the game with money and two we want to know why its happening and how

regardless, its happening because your using a pirated game that the uploading clearly didnt know how to crack or your doing somthing wrong, tell him to go buy the game

regardless, its happening because your using a pirated game that the uploading clearly didnt know how to crack or your doing somthing wrong, tell him to go buy the game

We have tried many different versions and agen we want to know how its happening yes cause its pirated we worked out that much but is it cause the computer came with steam already installed so it scans all the files or what?

We have tried many different versions and agen we want to know how its happening yes cause its pirated we worked out that much but is it cause the computer came with steam already installed so it scans all the files or what?

myself and probably the whole forum isnt going to help your friend pirate this game

myself and probably the whole forum isnt going to help your friend pirate this game

As i said we want to know what is causing it

as ive said, THE PIRATED GAME ಠ_ಠ the game needs some steam dependencies and since its not on your steam account or your friends or w.e. it wont work

Which anti-virus does he have?

Which anti-virus does he have?

Mcafe but he disabled that and tried but that didnt help