Hyper 212 EVO or H60

PMoneyMillionaire

I was already about to buy the 212 EVO but the H60 came up on reddit.com/r/buildapcsales for $17 more. Would that be a better buy?

Thin 120mm AIO liquid coolers like the H60 do not perform particularly well. In terms of the performance you get for the money, the 212 is a better buy.

You were a noob once too!

id go with the h60

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

I have the 212 and love it, really quiet with the stock fan :) personlly i dont really like water cooling, even aios, just to much risk for me

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I have the 212 and love it, really quiet with the stock fan :) personlly i dont really like water cooling, even aios, just to much risk for me

There's no risk.

212, Smaller AIO's just aren't worth the money

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

There's no risk.

to water cooling? theres always a risk :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

There's no risk.

If it leaks fluid then there will be trouble. Sure it is pretty rare, but it happens. Just like car accidents.

I was already about to buy the 212 EVO but the H60 came up on reddit.com/r/buildapcsales for $17 more. Would that be a better buy?

H80i minimum for water cooling look at the NZXT havik 140 almost outperforms noctua and out performs all water coolers before 100i.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!