How to make a intro for youtube?

TTesla
Go to solution Solved by Erik4boss,

Hello (again),

Sorry I am posting so much about youtube, but I was wondering how do you  make a good intro for YouTube with free software. I cannot possibly buy after effects, but something free similar to it?

(at least this one is more straightforward and simple)

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

You could get the 1 month free trial for Sony Vegas

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Download the trial version of sony vegas and after effects and watch tutorials on the holy grail called youtube.

After effects has a 30-day free trial. If that isn't enough, you can buy just AE from Adobe for like $20/mo

https://creative.adobe.com/join/single_app/year/aftereffects

Download the trial version of sony vegas and after effects and watch tutorials on the holy grail called youtube.

I did say free right?

That will work for the intro, but I need something reusable for other stuff in the future (like a outro?)

I did say free right?

That will work for the intro, but I need something reusable for other stuff in the future (like a outro?)

I did say free trial, right? 30 days is a longer time than you might think. 

Basically this:

post-53148-0-91659400-1404388805.jpg

post-53148-0-91659400-1404388805.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I did say free trial, right? 30 days is a longer time than you might think. 

You do know that free, and free trail are not the same thing right?

You do know that free, and free trail are not the same thing right?

Hence why I said 30 days is longer than you think. 

WOW dude, did you REALLY just make an intro FOR ME?

I am so gonna use it (at least once or twice)

but I did just watch an hour of sony vegas tutorial so I am gonna try it out, if it works out better then yours then I will use it if not, your will work!

Edit: Are you sure the music if ok to use (without me having to at least credit the artist or some other rule? if so please link the music thanks!)

edit 2: I see now! Thanks!

WOW dude, did you REALLY just make an intro FOR ME?

I am so gonna use it (at least once or twice)

but I did just watch an hour of sony vegas tutorial so I am gonna try it out, if it works out better then yours then I will use it if not, your will work!

Edit: Are you sure the music if ok to use (without me having to at least credit the artist or some other rule? if so please link the music thanks!)

edit 2: I see now! Thanks!

Yeah try sony vegas, I've never even understood it. Yeah I did make this in after effects, enjoy it until you get a replacement.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Yeah try sony vegas, I've never even understood it. Yeah I did make this in after effects, enjoy it until you get a replacement.

is everysingle username takes on that dumb site?

freestockmusic!

EDIT: I FINALLY found something not taken wow!

Hence why I said 30 days is longer than you think. 

Basically this:

So I spend a couple of hours, watching, and editing. I made something 5.5 seconds long and that's just awesome!

Thank you all, and btw I will use your intro once and credit you (double thanks to you erik4boss)

EDIT: I also just made a outro :D

So I spend a couple of hours, watching, and editing. I made something 5.5 seconds long and that's just awesome!

Thank you all, and btw I will use your intro once and credit you (double thanks to you erik4boss)

EDIT: I also just made a outro :D

Can you show us :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Can you show us :D

Yeah sure, it will be on my youtube channel in a few days, Inupload everyday but have some videos stockpiled so I will release those first, then one video with erik4boss's intro then mine, so in a week or so :P

Yeah sure, it will be on my youtube channel in a few days, I upload everyday but have some videos stockpiled so I will release those first, then one video with erik4boss's intro then mine, so in a week or so :P