Gmod question

saxguy67

I just got Gmod a couple days ago and when ever i am playing sandbox, about 50% o the dupes either spawn as an error message, or only half of the dupe spawns. How do I fix this? I have been to several websites to download textures so that is not the fix. 

Thanks for the replies!

Buy Counter Strike Source and get TF2

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

Some of them either require different games or texture packs.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

You'll need Counter Strike Source. Then look for the controller icon at the bottom right of the screen and check Counter Strike Source. Then 95% of things should work. 

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

http://cscheater.era.ee go there and click the garry content tab, get all the counter strike textures. Free and legal ^-^

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

ive already done this...

did you put them in the right directory? And do in the settings do you have "download custom server content" (or somthing like that) on?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015