PC gaming...kinda

jecho
Go to solution Solved by Albatross,

Project64 is the best emulator for N64. 1964 is pretty good too I guess but I always found P64 to be the best. For SNES, I'd say go for ZSNES. It is by far the best one available.

I am going to be away from my desktop for 4 months and need to play games. My laptop is a T61 with an Nvidia NVS 140m, garbage. So I decided that a SNES emulator and N64 emulator would be best. Which ones are the best and keep in mind I will be using a Xbox 360 controller. Thanks guys.

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

Project 64 is a half decent N64 emulator.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

Project64 is the best emulator for N64. 1964 is pretty good too I guess but I always found P64 to be the best. For SNES, I'd say go for ZSNES. It is by far the best one available.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Just a tip here, ZSNES (don't know about P64) has some Anti-aliasing options under video settings. They make games look far better.

And Dolphin is a pretty good one for Wii.

Not sure my laptop is good enough to emulate a wii

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX