LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I LOVE THIS PHONE BECAUSE OF ITS PERFORMANCE 

while I really like the customisability of the UI, it's gotta be that screen that I like the most :)

[deleted]

WRONG THREAD SHIT

AMD Sempron 2500+ - ATI RADEON 9200 - Kingston 768MB DDR1 - ASUS A7V400-MX - LC-POWER 400W - MAXTOR 40GB HDD

Intel i3-4130 - nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti - Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - Gigabyte GA-H81-D3 - Cooler Master Thinder 500W - Corsair Graphite 230T

Favourite part about this phone would be the multi/dual tabs. That's something you don't see and its Korean :3

That massive resolution and the clean look is what makes this smartphone special.

My favorite part is the back button on the phone... And the design is cool too..

I LOVE THIS PHONE BECAUSE OF ITS PERFORMANCE 

One of my favorite things about the LG G3 is the customization features. They definitely look like a great thing to have on an android phone. They sure did add a lot of customization features that I wasn't expecting LG to add, but they did step up their game this time around.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is reparable back that can be used as a wireless charger

I've been following this forum for a long time. Just sign up for this give away :D

I love the screen of the phone. absolutely stunning. :D Been using htc one x for couple years and need replacement :P

i love big screen,2560x1440 display,3000 mAh battery,support microSD,and removeable battery!

The LG G3 is my favourite!

Beastly snapdragon 801 processor, perfect autofocus, a gigantic screen resolution, buttons on the back and finally  (only on the korean model) TV Antenna!

Love it!

Good choice of phone and will work good in South Africa :D ... In my hands :D and has a good display and good choice of button location

Good choice of phone and will work good in South Africa :D ... In my hands :D and has a good display and good choice of button location

Love that their implementing larger resolution displays, but as Linus said, "Resolution is just a number." Whoops, didn't mean to post twice!

post-82753-0-06426000-1404548916.jpg

Edited by HaydenMadeEm

Definitely the entire front panel. Buttonless design and thin bezels look so nicceee.

My favourite feature is the ability to respond to texts within another app. Also the enhanced clipboard sounds awesome too.

i want the phone because i love the screen and all the pixels i just want to wow all my friends and make them jealous! lol and im in need of a new phone!

i want the phone because i love the screen and all the pixels i just want to wow all my friends and make them jealous! lol and im in need of a new phone!

Simplicity is what i desire and the fact that you can message people back without having to swap out apps is a excellent idea!

Very interesting changes by LG on this one. I like the new instant sms reply and the split screen for watching videos and texting at the same time.

And the design is really nice.

My favorite thing about this phone, LG G3, is it's got no buttons on the side! I love it because I always accidentally click the side buttons of phones and it's annoying. And also that its camera has a 2560x1440 display. Yey!