Nzxt 810 psu cover.

dingoman

Hi guys,

i've been wanting to buy the piece that covers the psu cables etc.

this is what i'm talking about, any one know where i can buy it?1266279_590291614369126_849638982_o.jpg

That's definitely custom made. There may be someone on the forums though who could point you in the direction of someone who could make one for you.

That's definitely custom made. There may be someone on the forums though who could point you in the direction of someone who could make one for you.

Thank's

Yea,can anyone point me to someone that makes these.

Nobody I'm aware of makes them as a business, but if you go to local metal work shop, I'm sure they'd do it for you, bend the steel, and (maybe) paint it, or you can take it to a paint shop, then back to the metal works and get them to put it in the case.

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

Nobody I'm aware of makes them as a business, but if you go to local metal work shop, I'm sure they'd do it for you, bend the steel, and (maybe) paint it, or you can take it to a paint shop, then back to the metal works and get them to put it in the case.

I hate to point to another forum, but if I remember correctly there is a guy in the overclock.net forums that does acrylic work upon request and is known for doing PSU covers.

I'd still probably recommend just doing it yourself, it would be extremely gratifying to work on and finish. If not there's always the option of finding a local shop that does acrylic work or metalwork as jamesisninja stated.

i'll check him out. I would do it but i'm in Brooklyn NY & idk any workshop.

Also caring this case with no car is a problem .

Yeah, definitely give Dwood a shot. I'm sure he's still pretty active on overclock.net and I was pretty close to having him create a PSU cover for my 810 myself about year ago, but I ended up switching over to a mini ITX build. Kind of rendering a PSU cover pointless xD

i'll check him out. I would do it but i'm in Brooklyn NY & idk any workshop.

Also caring this case with no car is a problem .

Yeah, definitely give Dwood a shot. I'm sure he's still pretty active on overclock.net and I was pretty close to having him create a PSU cover for my 810 myself about year ago, but I ended up switching over to a mini ITX build. Kind of rendering a PSU cover pointless xD

Last I heard (Which was some time ago) Dwood wasn't doing any more work, as he had many back orders to catch up on because of his work schedule. But that was like, literally a year ago.

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

Last I heard (Which was some time ago) Dwood wasn't doing any more work, as he had many back orders to catch up on because of his work schedule. But that was like, literally a year ago.

Damn well I'd still recommend OP to PM and see for himself, wouldn't surprise me if you were right though. Last I checked he was pretty overwhelmed as well.

Or its pretty easy to lazy cut acrylic and aluminum, and most materials used in a case :D

Kevin Jin

Linked In