Win 7 colour calibration

Mecami

Hey guys,

I have a problem with the Windows 7 colour calibration.

It will just reset/not apply, when entering Games in Fullscreen mode.

They only way around this was previously switchting the game into Borderless windowed mode, but in some Games there is no such feature.

I would really like to know, if I can somehow force the Win7 calibration under all circumstances?

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

If you go into your monitor properties (or maybe it's the gpu) through device manager, you should be able to select a profile or download new colour profiles. I find even using a spyder colour calibration unit won't be optimal in all applications, sometimes the ambient light sensor won't adjust.

Nvidia control panel has some settings under display and video to adjust colour... I would tinker with settings in that order: monitor profile, nvdia conu, trol panel, windows 7.

If you have an AMD gpu, I am sure they provide software to adjust colour settings as well.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.