Premere pro rendering

chimmychunger

Ok so for rendering i use the normal 720p HD preset but just increase the bit rate to 15, the thing is that makes the files massive and it also isnt that great of quality but the worst thing is that it takes 3 hours to render one 20 min vid. Can some one please give me some advice on this thx 

oh and my ram is 16GB

3 hours to render one 20 min vid?

That's good son.

It usually takes me 2 hours to render 30 seconds,but that's because I'm doing some serious video editing.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

3 hours to render one 20 min vid?

That's good son.

It usually takes me 2 hours to render 30 seconds,but that's because I'm doing some serious video editing.

when i used premere elements it took 20 mins for 20 mins so i think i may just not have expected the biger render times

Well, you could use your video card to render it. Search on the internet about that.

How is that going to do anything to the output file size?

Ok so for rendering i use the normal 720p HD preset but just increase the bit rate to 15, the thing is that makes the files massive and it also isnt that great of quality but the worst thing is that it takes 3 hours to render one 20 min vid. Can some one please give me some advice on this thx 

oh and my ram is 16GB

Look at this graph, OP. Lower your bitrate to 20 CRF (Use a CRF instead of a bitrate) and use the "veryslow" x264 preset on the High/High444 profile. A quick first pass could give slightly better compression.

Charts%5CLookahead%5CCompareEncoders%5CC