End of QuickOffice

ric96

Well that's a shame. I use it all the time to view PDFs. Oh well, if Google Drive has all the functionality then I don't really see the point in keeping it.

No point in keeping it - it got integrated into google drive yonks ago, i have no idea why they kept it alive for so long in the first place. I bought it while it still cost money though, so my mistrust of app purchases has grown a little more.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

This was a pretty nice app to use on the go. Sort of sad to see this go as this app may have been very useful for people. Hope Google's services will be able to compensate for it. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

The one thing I don't like about Google drive app is that they separated the editing functions into separate apps

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

I didn't even know about its existence but I'm sad it is going for those who used it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Well libre office is a viable fork so there's that.

Quickoffice for mobile, not OpenOffice for PC.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

Quickoffice for mobile, not OpenOffice for PC.

Oh ok. I did look up for Libre Office android but I found no official one and a bunch of questionable clones on the play store.

-------

Current Rig

-------