Do you think Samsung would update phones to Android Lol?

StingBull

Personally I don't think so. I don't believe they will update my Note 3 or even S5 their current flagship. If Note 4 doesn't come with it they would update that in maybe 5 months but not any other device.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

When it is offically released +6 months. thats my predication. and thats for the flagship phones. others? close to a year

If you want timely updates, buy a Google phone because most of the other OEMs are crazy slow if they even do offer major updates at all in some cases.

They probably will but then again they will add so much of TouchWhiz to it that it will feel like something else.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

If you want timely updates, buy a Google phone because most of the other OEMs are crazy slow if they even do offer major updates at all in some cases.

Well HTC promised the update in 2 months. They can be quite fast if they want.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

No, and even if they do, It will be when Android 6 'Milk Teeth' is rolling out for everyone else.

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

they would only update their phones that came out this year. It's their business practice to force people to purchase their latest phones.

That and you won't experience the design overhaul that makes L look so good.