Koolance Magic

OK so there are 2 products from Koolance:

1)http://koolance.com/exc-800-portable-800W-recirculating-chiller

I have no idea what this is. I don't know how it works, but I feel as if it takes what a refrigerator would use to cool the things inside but this one cools water. I also can't find jack-squat on it: videos, reviews, info etc. I am guessing it eliminates the need for radiators, and you just cool the whole system through this?

Why don't more people buy this? I figure that water-cooling loops sometimes do get expensive.

The temperature's that it advertises seem awesome. You could be running a cold overclock. With cold water. You can also push below ambient temperatures, which is awesome. But that would cause condensation. So what is the point because you would risk your hardware being shorted-out.

Why is it portable?

Would this thing be really loud? Or what? Because I can't find the catch to this thing.

2)http://koolance.com/ram-33-memory-water-block

This thing seems awesomely engineered. You are able to run water right over the memory chips, and overclock somewhat (I'm not familiar with RAM OCing). And it would run cool. And you could put it on all your memory!

This thing seems to have a point. Those waterblock coolers that you just put on top of ram seem useless (like the ones featured in the Ultimate Water Cooling Guide by Linus or NCIX), but these have a more useful/practical touch to them.

Why don't I see more of this also? I know water-cooling RAM isn't normal, but when people do do it, I can't enjoy it if they even show it. Like if LTT or NCIX would do something with these products, I would love it.

Yay late night posting!

CPU: i7-4790k @4.8gHz  MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Hero GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX RAM: 8GB g.skill 2400mHz CL9 STORAGE: 240GB Intel 730 and 1TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX760 COOLER: Corsair H110 CASE: Corsair 750D

@litterboxgolfer

1. Did you see the price :P? For $1000 you can have two GPU waterblocks and a CPU waterblock from EK, the best tubing, bitspower fittings, rads, pumps etc. all internally mounted with better aesthetics than a huge black box.

2. RAM cooling is a pointless waste of money whether it's with air or water. It's purely aesthetics. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.