Need a $1500(USD) dual boot hackintosh gaming rig

Tmh85

So my friend wants to build a Hackintosh that can also dual boot to windows, That is where you guys come in to help, I really have no idea what is compatible and what not with OSX,

He wants to have it for mostly gaming/school work. He doesn't need a monitor or mouse and keyboard

If you have any questions please ask them and I will be glad to answer

Thank you all for your gracious support!

-Trey

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Tonymacx86 is the site you want to take a look at it contains a lot of info about it. unfortunately i dont know to much about building a  hackintosh hope i pointed you in the right direction. 

Tonymacx86 is the site you want to take a look at it contains a lot of info about it. unfortunately i dont know to much about building a  hackintosh hope i pointed you in the right direction. 

I'm trying to open the Tonymacx86 but for some reason the website will not load. Is this happening to you too?

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Budget? is the copy of Windows included?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Budget? is the copy of Windows included?

1500 US Dollars and yes

Be sure to ask any more questions, comments, or concerns!

-Trey

Hope I could help!

1500 US Dollars and yes

Be sure to ask any more questions, comments, or concerns!

-Trey

How's this look? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DNfXYJ

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Looks good! I'll reply back and tell you what he thinks!

Thanks!

-Trey

Hope I could help!