moto 360

wildy

Moto36 the best smartwatch or market ^.^

share your thoughts bellow. \/\/\/

It looks really cool. I love the circular design of the watch. I just hope it is priced relative to the other Android wear smart watches. I also hope it doesn't look too big when it is on your wrist. 

It looks really cool. I love the circular design of the watch. I just hope it is priced relative to the other Android wear smart watches. I also hope it doesn't look too big when it is on your wrist.

same here but it seems the perfect size/ weight

after my iphone this is something i really need to saver for no matter what

We'll just have to wait and see if Apple decide to release an iWatch. I'll probably won't get one for a while anyway, I'm fine with looking at my phone for the time and notifications.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

We'll just have to wait and see if Apple decide to release an iWatch. I'll probably won't get one for a while anyway, I'm fine with looking at my phone for the time and notifications.

i just love the design and all that stuff its just só awesum

not just about checkin time or notificatios

230 bucks, thats what its gonna cost.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

With Android Wear coming out, i'm not feeling so good about my pebble...

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

With Android Wear coming out, i'm not feeling so good about my pebble...

the first i saw was the moto 360 só after watching linus peeble vídeo i was disapointed at peeble

Source?

TB, 

let me find the link

EDIT: viola

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/06/25/lg-g-watch-to-cost-229-ships-july-7/ 

i should go to bed.... -.-

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

That is for the LG G watch, not the Moto 360 from motorola. It seems Moto has yet to reveal the price for the Moto 360.

-.-

sorry, just had a diner with my dad's collegues, should really go to bed.

-.-

sorry, just had a diner with my dad's collegues, should really go to bed.

It's all good. I don't think anyone really knows what the launch price will be. 

Who knows? What they showed at the I/O was basically an equivalent of a pre-rendered cinematic trailer. We don't really know what it can do or how much it will cost.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I feel like there's a reason that most smartwatches are square apart from LCD technology. Text is easily presented in a block of text, and trying to get that to fit within a circle seems counterintuitive. In order for the Moto 360 to have the same screen area it would need to be 15% wider than the G Watch. So if I'm able to put a metal band on the G watch, or if the included strap is good quality, I'll buy that.

| i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz | GSkill Trident Z 32GB RAM | EVGA 1080Ti Black | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB |
| Fractal Design Meshify C | Noctua NH-D14S | 2x Samsung C27JG50Q 1440p 144Hz |