Where oh where can i find Nvidia IRay

I have a small render farm build out of some old desktop PCs and two new PCs. The new PCs have a 750ti 2gb and a 760 4gb both with latest cuda drivers. The old ones just have wimpy core 2 duos with ancient amd gpus so i am not worried about them. I signed up on nvidias advanced rendering sight and after about a week i got an email saying i got acces to the iray viewer? which was not what i was expecting to have. I am kinda a noob at the whole GPU rendering thing so i am not sure where to find it or if it is built into programs. I use autodesk Maya 2014 and send out renders using backburner. I heard that IRay is built into autodesk 3ds max but don't use that software. Does anyone know about GPU rendering and if i am thinking that IRay does something completely different than what i think it does could they suggest an alternatives.

PS:Could someone correct me if this is in the wrong section for this post.

My Desktop

Asus Maximus Formula VI-Intel 4770k-Gigabyte GTX 760-2x4GB-8GB of Corsair Vengeance Pro Ram-Samsung 840 EVO

Are you looking for something like this? @tmonster2301

http://www.m4d.info/index.php?id=15336

I know that is for C4D but that is what you are talking about right?

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Yes that is correct

My Desktop

Asus Maximus Formula VI-Intel 4770k-Gigabyte GTX 760-2x4GB-8GB of Corsair Vengeance Pro Ram-Samsung 840 EVO

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

That is exactly what I'm looking for but I am a student and am on a tight budget and can't afford 700$ now that I now what I am look for I can try and find one that has a student discount or free non commercial license like maya

Edit: hmm found a program called octane render engine and am going to check it out they have a student license for free although I am not sure if it will work with back burner.

My Desktop

That is exactly what I'm looking for but I am a student and am on a tight budget and can't afford 700$ now that I now what I am look for I can try and find one that has a student discount or free non commercial license like maya

Edit: hmm found a program called octane render engine and am going to check it out they have a student license for free although I am not sure if it will work with back burner.

I don't think octane is the same as iray though. It's just GPU rendering I think?