How strong pump do I need fror this setup?

Go to solution Solved by Shaqo_Wyn,

So, (Im a noob in watercooling)  I'll be using the cooler masters HAF stackable case - 935, where in the main unit I will have my system, and in the 915R Im going to place my radiators.

There is room for two 360mm rads, so I think, Im not going to waste the space... 

So the question is how strong pump do I need, if I will have theese objects in my custom loop:

1. A simple reservoir (a small question - how big reservoir do I need in "ml" - is 100ml enough? )

2. The PUMP

3. The CPU Block

4. GTX 650 (dedicated Physx card)

5-6. 2pcs of SLI-d GTX760 

7. First 360mm radiator 

8. Second 360mm radiator

9 - probably i may mount some additional rads into my case if its going to be neccesary, because of the overclock.... 

so for 9. - 240mm radiator --> and back to 1.

At the moment I would order this pump: <Link>

And this reservoir:               <Link>

I plan to use theese fans for the rads: <Link> - all in PULL config.

I plan to use 10/8mm tubes - are they good?

The res is enough, it could be even smaller or bigger. Rezzy's are for aesthetics and easy filling of the loop.

Get a D5 pump and you'll be golden. Any rebrand from for example XS-PC, EK or Alphacool or the best one which is the Swiftech MCP655. A D5 has about 1500 L per hour vs 800 on the pump you showed us. 

You'll be fine with two 360's no need for more.

If you want to have one of the major advantages of a custom loop, a quiet PC, I recommend different quieter fans, Noiseblocker Black Silent Pro's since you want to run them in pull.

The best sweet spot for tubing is 1/2 ID 3/4 OD from a quality brand like Primochill. 

So, (Im a noob in watercooling)  I'll be using the cooler masters HAF stackable case - 935, where in the main unit I will have my system, and in the 915R Im going to place my radiators.

There is room for two 360mm rads, so I think, Im not going to waste the space... 

So the question is how strong pump do I need, if I will have theese objects in my custom loop:

1. A simple reservoir (a small question - how big reservoir do I need in "ml" - is 100ml enough? )

2. The PUMP

3. The CPU Block

7. First 360mm radiator 

8. Second 360mm radiator

9 - probably i may mount some additional rads into my case if its going to be neccesary, because of the overclock.... 

A D5 would work, but don't watercool 2 760s, it is just a waste. With the money you can sell the 760s and get 2 780s

2. The PUMP

3. The CPU Block

7. First 360mm radiator 

8. Second 360mm radiator

The res is enough, it could be even smaller or bigger. Rezzy's are for aesthetics and easy filling of the loop.

Get a D5 pump and you'll be golden. Any rebrand from for example XS-PC, EK or Alphacool or the best one which is the Swiftech MCP655. A D5 has about 1500 L per hour vs 800 on the pump you showed us. 

You'll be fine with two 360's no need for more.

If you want to have one of the major advantages of a custom loop, a quiet PC, I recommend different quieter fans, Noiseblocker Black Silent Pro's since you want to run them in pull.

The best sweet spot for tubing is 1/2 ID 3/4 OD from a quality brand like Primochill. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.