Installing Corsair H60

Hi, I ordered a Corsair H60 the other day, and it's due here on Friday! YAY! Anyway, I have a few questions about configurations. For starters, I plan on mounting it to the top of my case on the inside (see attached pic) but was wondering if it would be better to set up the fan with the radiator (120mm) in the configuration of the fan drawing heat from the radiator and pushing the heat out of the top of the case (heat rises) for an "exhaust" type configuration, or if it would be better for an "intake" type configuration, where the fan intakes air to cool the radiator? The room averages ~70-74F (21.1-23.3C) if that helps.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Also link to the case because picture is too big to upload: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B042XX2EpAm0VGNWTlF1cy11MU0/edit?usp=sharing

I would say blow the air out. It may cost you a couple degrees in your CPU temps since youre blowing air that's been circulated over the rest of your components, but its better than blowing hot air into your case and overheating everything else.

General rule of thumb with cooling is intake front and sides (if that is applicable) and exhaust out the top and rear. However every setup is different so this does not always apply. In your case I would exhaust out the top using a push config.