Asking again...

So, since i decided to go with a carrier phone (it has a lot of benefits :D), but i'm a little bit stuck...

They're offering Sony Xperia M2 for around 26$ a month  on a 2 year contract. Now, i like the phone a lot, and i pretty much decided on it, but they're currently out of stock, and if they don't get in by friday, who knows when they will...

So, my father told me to choose a phone in case they don't get it by the end of this month (i'm getting by then). I'm stuck between these two...

- Alcatel Idol X

- HTC Desire 310

The rest of the phones in that price range aren't as good as these three.

Now, the problem is, again, that i can't find precise information on how much RAM does 310 have... PhoneArena says it has 512 Mb (which is too little for me), GsmArena says it has 512/1Gb of RAM, and some of our review sites say it has 1Gb of RAM... I also read Reviews that this phones sucks...

I think that, going by plain logic, this kind of phone should have 1Gb of RAM, but you never know...

Now, like i said, i'm hoping to get M2, but if they don't have it in stock, which one should i choose O.o

This is the site: http://www.telenor.rs/en/Consumer/webshop/Mobile-phones/ Site is in english :D

Tariff Package is Play+ XL, and i can pay up front up to 3000 RSD.

I'm going to come out and say this. Low end windows phones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> low end android phones. Get a lumia 625. Just to make things more confusing for you.

alcatel idol x is pretty good too. definitely not desire.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I'm going to come out and say this. Low end windows phones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> low end android phones. Get a lumia 625. Just to make things more confusing for you.

alcatel idol x is pretty good too. definitely not desire.

I did think about Win phones, but i gave up on it since i'm going with a contract... And i wouldn't call M2 and Idol X Low end... They're around mid range phones :)

But since i'm keeping my other carrier pre-paid number, maybe i'll get one if i manage to scrap some money in the next 2 years :D

Okay guys, what about LG L70 O.o

Do you think its good enough, because it seem that at this rate, they won't have  M2 in stock. Or should i wait till 6th July (the last possible day before i go out of town, and unable to get the phone, any phone, at all...)