Desk LEDs

minimoose

So I see a lot of people in the setup thread have desk LEDs.  Could someone link me some good ones to buy in the US and any other tips for setting them up, I think they look pretty "baller"

i just bought this, http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111335335104?var=410320083577&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

shouldnnt be too hard to ebay some on the us site but basically its plug and play and very inexpensive imo.

also dont be afraid too buy from them chinese sellers, i bought 2x 1m strips for my pc and they work great for like 3$ ea.

just be prepared to wait a week or two from outside country sellers.

hope i helped. cheers

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

I have used IKEA DIODER. it comes with four strips and you can have them in a row or septate. There are tons of combinations. Also, you have about any color you want to choose from or you can cycle. 

It comes with hardware for screwing them, or you can stick them with the included double sided tape things. 

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50192365/

There is also several different versions, white only, flexible, both from the DIODER and KOMPLEMENT series. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I bought some from IKEA. They are quite decent :D

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

So I see a lot of people in the setup thread have desk LEDs.  Could someone link me some good ones to buy in the US and any other tips for setting them up, I think they look pretty "baller"

Value wise those SMD 5050 Led rolls on ebay or amazon are really nice since you have the ability to cut them and make them any lengths you like, they have a remonstrate controller for lightning effects and basically let you choose whatever setting you like. 

http://www.amazon.com/SUPERNIGHT-Waterproof-Flexible-300leds-Changing/dp/B00ASHQQKI/ref=pd_sim_hi_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0BH20VT0YH1N5KHQSZYA

... they have a remonstrate controller for lightning effects and ...

Dude I wish my LED strips had lightning effects, I could feel like Zeus reigning above every little shit on earth!!! :D

No but seriously, almost every LED strip you can find on amazon should be fine. Just read some reviews and shit!