Troubled about buying Ncase M1 v2 or prebuilt rig w/Ncase m1 v1

geogga

Hi guys...so this is kinda late for me to ask but I will go:

I am currently in an eBay auction with someone else to buy this prebuilt (inside a Ncase M1 v1) by someone with pretty good parts in it.    2500k, Intel 530SSD, 660ti, MS Offiice, W7, ...etc everything you need. total worth about $1000-$1100.

Main attraction is the bidding, parts, and the case, which I want. It ends in 6 days (June 28) and its currently at $450. Willing to go $800-900 but it could go higher.

Now the other option is to let the other person win the bidding and to not cancel the order of this case (which I have until today to cancel the order). If I keep the order, I would have to pay for a few components as well as using some components from my main rig.

I would have to pay for this: Mobo-$150 | CPU-$200 | Cooler- $60 | SSD-$150 | PSU-$80 | RAM-$80| Total about $700 ($900 w/case).

Which do you guys think is the better option?

If I go with either, I will probably be selling my main rig parts, including the 900D and other overpriced stuff I bought. Also, with some bundles and combos, the second option could go down $50-$100 or more.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I would build it yourself that's what I'm doing right now :)

I would build it yourself that's what I'm doing right now :)

Ayyy nice. Did you get silver or black, and which shipping? I got me us economy, although I may ask them to charge more for the other one

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Ayyy nice. Did you get silver or black, and which shipping? I got me us economy, although I may ask them to charge more for the other one

I got the black one and am going to watercool it with uv blue lighting :D

"I got me us economy, although I may ask them to charge more for the other one" What?

I got the black one and am going to watercool it with uv blue lighting :D

"I got me us economy, although I may ask them to charge more for the other one" What?

I meant that I may ask them to upgrade to the faster delivery, obviously by me paying more.

If not then I'm cool.

I meant that I may ask them to upgrade to the faster delivery, obviously by me paying more.

If not then I'm cool.

Oh ya the delivery took a while, but I'm not even done yet so :P