Would a US Watchdogs Key for Steam/Uplay work in Germany/Europe?

LarsReviews

It is cheaper in the US, so will it work?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Serious, sometimes I have the feeling the internet is trolling me. Guess what happend: I check numerous times for a sale on watch dogs. Then I post this and a minute after they put Watch Dogs on Sale in Germany. 

Thanks for your replies @ and @Createinator

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Ouch that sucks. I bought Skyrim for the full $60 price a week after launch and then it went on sale for 75% off the next hour. Was brutal.

Ouch that sucks. I bought Skyrim for the full $60 price a week after launch and then it went on sale for 75% off the next hour. Was brutal.

I did't bought it yet. It just sucks that this post was needless. But 75%, that is $45. That really sucks. Wasn't there any return policy?

I did't bought it yet. It just sucks that this post was needless. But 75%, that is $45. That really sucks. Wasn't there any return policy?

Was steam so no return. Wasn't too upset though, I put so many hundreds of hours into playing and modding skyrim that it was 100% worth it to me.

Serious, sometimes I have the feeling the internet is trolling me. Guess what happend: I check numerous times for a sale on watch dogs. Then I post this and a minute after they put Watch Dogs on Sale in Germany. 

Thanks for your replies @ and @Createinator

Where is it on sale?

who cares...

Where is it on sale?

I made a thread about the sale: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/169982-watch-dogs-special-edition-and-deluxe-upgrade-on-sale/

and yes it is a legit side.

Incorrect, they're owned by 7 Entertainment Pte. Ltd. who's registered business address is in Singapore. 

My bad. I mixed something up there. Thanks for the correction. But they are they good. They just returned a none working key with out a problem.