i have a cooler master haf 912 side window edition

so if i install a msi z97 gaming 3 and corsair h100i will ther be space for radiator and fan to fit in the case.will there be issue of no space because of the heatsink on top of the motherboard

i have a cooler master haf 912 side window edition

so if i install a msi z97 gaming 3 and corsair h100i will ther be space for radiator and fan to fit in the case.will there be issue of no space because of the heatsink on top of the motherboard

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/landing/haf912/home.php?page=cooling

i suggest checking the casing spec and comparing it with this

http://www.corsair.com/en/hydro-series-h100i-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Terve!

This does not answer you queston at all, but I have seen many people complaining

about dying AIOs like the H100i. Since I also had dead units I tell everyone not to go with AIO liquid coolers.

What I can tell you tough is, that I've had a lot of trouble instaling an H40 in my CoolerMaster HAF XN 922 RC.

I also had an ASUS P5k pro, which has a big heatsink on top of it.

Sorry, I could not give you the advice you were looking for.

Sayonara!

He's probably taking about the first batch of H100i's that came out with bad pumps. Yes, I had one that was DOA and swapped it for the Zalman. That's far from being a problem now, as my H105 is working perfectly.

Here is a list of chassis that will work with various Corsair CLC's: http://www.overclock.net/t/1144409/h80-h80i-h90-h100-h100i-h110-case-compatibility-thread-page-1-for-full-listings

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

the issue after the MOSFET 'sink issue is the 8-pin and RAM 'sinks.

most go the easy route and mount the H100 rad under the roof and mount the fans

outside of the case. after the rad is mounted you have about 15mm of space for

fans. and skinny fans do not work well on radiators without extreme noise and poor

thermal performance. some go as far as using the koolance fan bump to dress the

looks of the exterior fans.

although a triple bump on a HAF 932, the dual looks ok on the HAF912, too.

DSC05946.jpg