No games working or starting up

Go to solution Solved by marioo1182,

its more like a struggling now.. and clicking noises have been there for a while now

This is most likely a failing hard drive. I would recommend you back up any data you deem important immediately.

Then run tests on your drive with testing software do determine that is the case.

Your bad sectors would also suggest this.

Hi! I just tried to play battlefield 4 and it does not start.. As I join any server it opens up the game but it just remains stuck at the loading scene and when i see the fps it remains stuck at 1 usually its 30( i use afterburner)
The hard disk makes some weird noticed but then I have to open my task manager and end the game. I tried it with battlefield 4, hardline beta, nfs rivals and its always stuck and freezes the game.. my computer runs fine otherwise. 

Is it my hard disk? Its pretty old I have attached a picture of my hard disk summary i dont know what to do  :(

post-58201-0-78161300-1403243598_thumb.j

post-58201-0-78161300-1403243598_thumb.j

Try and run a game that is not on the Origin client.

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

Try and run a game that is not on the Origin client.

Hi!! I tried running other games I tried playing Batman and far cry 3 and the same thing happens.. its weird after the game boots up it looks like its frozen but it actually drops down to 1 FPS... I had a slight 4.2ghz overclock on my 4670k but i reset it to default settings and it still happens... I really have no clue why it drops to 1fps.. when i open the task manager to end the game it does not say not responding so it seems to be working fine... just frozen..

What kind of noise is your hard disk making. Is it like a loud clicking noise?

LinusGGtips

What kind of noise is your hard disk making. Is it like a loud clicking noise?

its more like a struggling now.. and clicking noises have been there for a while now

This is most likely a failing hard drive. I would recommend you back up any data you deem important immediately.

Then run tests on your drive with testing software do determine that is the case.

LinusGGtips

thank you... time to save up for a better drive :/

thank you... time to save up for a better drive :/

Just double check to make sure that is actually it first.

On the bright side drives are pretty cheap at the moment  :)

LinusGGtips