Steam Summer Sale Starts TOMORROW!

AMD Lover

I had planned to not use anymore money this month.

Plz Gabe have mercy!

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I'm new to these Steam sales, are they on all games or just ones that the developer agreed to have put on sale?

Most of them go on sale but the general rule is: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING UNLESS IT'S A DAILY OR OTHER TYPE OF DEAL ON THE LANDING PAGE. If the game you want has not been part of the deals stated above by the last day then and only then you buy it.

@The Crazed Child

Yea, what @Rafy said. Wait until the sale to buy. If your game isn't there by the end, buy your game.

L19ugED.jpg

This is so accurate of what happens for me when Summer Sales appear. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |