QUICK

WillFromGA

Can I use this display port to dvi if I am just using 3 monitors. I'm not using efefinity, I'm just using 3 monitors.

HERE HERE HERE

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Why wouldn't you? And why would you need that for eyefinity?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Why wouldn't you? And why would you need that for 3 displays?

I wouldn't use eyefinity because they are 2 monitors and a t.v. 1 monitor and the t.v is the same size and the other monitor is smaller. 

The only HDMI port availible is in the T.V but the T.V is being stubborn with giving a very bad quality, so that only leaves the display port on my gtx 660. 

Oh and I am Green all the way.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I have a vga monitor running off my onboard video so i think you will be fine lol

Well it's not that my card won't be able to run it.

In the comments below it's talking about active and passive and how passive doesn't work with eyefinity.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Well it's not that my card won't be able to run it.

In the comments below it's talking about active and passive and how passive doesn't work with eyefinity.

Sorry i cant help you with that as i have never used eyefinity or displayport so have not looked into it at all

Sorry i cant help you with that as i have never used eyefinity or displayport so have not looked into it at all

I'm just going to get a HDMI to DVI

My Computer

Beef Cake