g502

WyvernAbstracts

I needed a cheap new mouse and I found the g502 for 65 nzd which is about 58 us is their any other mouse that is better for the price? 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

"Better", no. Some people may prefer a different mouse over the G502, but they are not any "better" in terms of quality and performance. I've had my G502 for almost two months now and I wouldn't trade it for any other mouse.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Technologically speaking, the G502 reigns supreme as the king of gaming mice. However, the shape might not be for everyone. If possible, go to a local store to try out some mice shapes to see what's the best for you.

The G502 is my favorite mouse except for the sniper button, but that isn't there anymore, just a hole with electrical tape over :D I'm pretty much set until something better comes out.

I have about 7 other mice btw, to put that in context.  

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

The G502 is my favorite mouse except for the sniper button, but that isn't there anymore, just a hole with electrical tape over :D I'm pretty much set until something better comes out.

I have about 7 other mice btw, to put that in context.  

You do know you are the only person on the planet that has an issue with the sniper button getting in the way.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

You do know you are the only person on the planet that has an issue with the sniper button getting in the way.

I said it's my favorite mouse except for the sniper button, as in that's my opinion. And I've heard of many people who returned it because of it.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

I hate the sniper button with all my heart. So i went with func instead for the smaller sniper button

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it