Sound Choices

Hello Everyone ,i want your opinion on my choices whether to choose beyerdynamic mmx300 or sennheiser 363D i need this headphones for gaming, music and movies 

i've got G1.Sniper 5 with integrated sound card and amp or should i buy astro's mixamp or go with razer surround software for virtual surround sound or even better buy a new asus xonar phoebus rog gaming sound card

I'll be using a digital optical audio cable

If there is any better options please share it.

senhiser hd800's with modmic 4.0 if thats too much then get some senhiser dj8 headphones with the modmic 4.0

It seams you are going all in and in that case there are alot of alternatives around 300 usd, however to find them look at real sound shops not gaming gear. But beware there is alot of BS in the sound forums.

My own (not recomended) setup I use a NAD D1050, but pls dont buy that as it is to expensive (like the asus)

All right i'll use my integrated sound card the creative 3dcore 5.1

for the digital output i think that astro's mix amp will be good for that but the main thing here is the headphones as i said i'll be using it for gaming, music, and movies

the HD800 is too expensive but i'd like acdcman200 to explain the sennheiser dj8 choice in more details, Please.

Origo That DAC looks awesome is it worth it i mean is the sound quality really that great with that DAC there is 2 digital inputs and it is cool for PC and TV digital output