Kaveri-Based Build

I know Linus has a video about this but I want to see how the other paths might pan out.

Of course I'll be using an AMD A10-7850K and I was thinking about a CoolerMaster T4 or a 212 Evo.

A standard ATX size for the mobo but preferebly a smaller form factor either Asus or Asrock.

Memory at around 8Gb 2400Mhz. I don't know which SSD I should buy but preferably at the size of 120GB and also an HDD.

The mobo should be decent and capable of overclocking and has some helpful features oh and an A88X chipset. Yeah that's about it.

I'll be building this on either a Fractal Design Define R4 or the Arc Midi R2.

Budget is flexible but I want the most cost-efficient ones.

EDIT:

For the mobo I was thinking of either 

1. Asus A88XM-A

2. ASRock FM2A88M Extreme +4

you have better options in those money

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

you can buy much better cpu with 120$ and a really good gpu price/performance wise with 90-220$ and you can just get 50$ mobo and no cpu cooler.

kaveri performance of intergrated gpu is even worse than HD7750

but for around 130$ you allready get  7790 (  260x ) 2gb

you can buy much better cpu with 120$ and a really good gpu price/performance wise with 90-220$ and you can just get 50$ mobo and no cpu cooler.

kaveri performance of intergrated gpu is even worse than HD7750

but for around 130$ you allready get  7790 (  260x ) 2gb

What would you recommend?

What would you recommend?

I will make build and you choose what you want need or like. And also other people can recommend.

Does it need to be ATX or can it be mATX? What features are you expecting from mobo?

Are you just gaming or will you record video? Do you want to overclock, maybe later buy cpu cooler?

SSD?

Budget? You said flexible, but we need at least some kind of reference. Like 300- 600 or lower than 1000$, best bang for buck or whatever.

Are those two cases your absolute choice or could you survive with cheaper case like Corsair 200r, fractal design core 1000 or CM n200, low end bitfenix cases...

I will make build and you choose what you want need or like. And also other people can recommend.

Does it need to be ATX or can it be mATX? What features are you expecting from mobo?

Are you just gaming or will you record video? Do you want to overclock, maybe later buy cpu cooler?

SSD?

Budget? You said flexible, but we need at least some kind of reference. Like 300- 600 or lower than 1000$, best bang for buck or whatever.

Are those two cases your absolute choice or could you survive with cheaper case like Corsair 200r, fractal design core 1000 or CM n200, low end bitfenix cases...

1. mATX

2. All

3. Yes an SSD for a boot drive and later buy an HDD

4. Probably not more than $600 but if it worth the money with good diminishing returns then yes.

5. Yeah I could live with lower cases

(This build is like a gaming build and doesn't really need to be all that high-end. I don't need a workstation now but someday I'll make one but for now those are what I need)

Maybe something like this?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($114.49 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($43.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: A-Data XPG V1.0 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($68.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($104.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($129.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Nanoxia NXDS4W MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($79.00 @ Mwave)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 350W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($42.99 @ Mwave)
Total: $584.44
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-06-14 07:31 EDT-0400