Webcam causing Bluescreens?

yuh25

Just wondering what I can do about these bluescreens, they seem to happen only when I'm in a skype call and playing a game. I've had my webcam(Which appears to be the issue) for about a year now and I've only had bluescreens since the start of the month. Thanks for any help. :)

vV0KTp3.png

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Just wondering what I can do about these bluescreens, they seem to happen only when I'm in a skype call and playing a game. I've had my webcam(Which appears to be the issue) for about a year now and I've only had bluescreens since the start of the month. Thanks for any help. :)

first run a test on ram by using this...

http://www.memtest86.com/

check if u have any errors...

could be bad ram, harddrive started to mess up (probably not), unstable overclock or just driver being generally bad

update the driver for the cam, maybe even uninstall it if you're not using it

Not sure how to quote on the mobile site. But RAM appears to have no errors after doing that test, but its still going at 100%.

No overclocks at all. I'll give updating the drivers ago. And I use it as my mic so uninstalling it is not really an option.

Won't be replying for a while its 4:18am here :P

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Just blue screened again, exactly the same details as the op =\

uninstall the driver

uninstall the driver

Ok, I've done that, but I still need the microphone thats on it.