Looking for assistance

Go to solution Solved by VSG,

Blocks (CPU + 2x GPU) would be no more than $250-$300 max, check out Performance PCs and get the ones you like. They currently have a sale going on too: 

Spend $50-$250, get 6% off: "FATHER14-6"

Spend over $250, get 8% off: "FATHER14-8"

Don't bother going with any more blocks. You can get a starter kit which will include a rad, res, pump, fittings, tubing, coolant and a CPU block and then go get more rads/GPU blocks and fans.

I looked at the 101 guide for watercooling and I learned alot more than I thought I would my only issue that I am having is finding the correct parts. This would be my first water cooled builds. The problem I am faced with is finding the corresponding parts for my hardware. If anyone would be willing to help me I would be extremely thankful.

These are my computer specs:

Intel I7 4770k LGA 1150

ASRock Z87 Extreme3

(4x4) Corsair Venegence Pro 16GB 1600

2x Gtx 770's 2gb (One is EVGA ACX the other is MSI Twin Frozr)

My Case is a NZXT Phantom 410

The reason I am doing this is to cut down on noise and I want it to look nice. (Also wires I cant stand wires everwhere).

Im looking to spend $400-$500 it can be a bit more it will just take me longer. I only really want to water cool my VGA's and Processor. If RAM is worth cooling then I guess i could do that but from what ive seen there really isnt a point since im not gonna overclock them.

PS - I tried finding these parts on my own but kept running into problems. I did try to look for things before posting here. Sorry for my ignorance lol

thats a pretty thight budget for watercooling, def for 2 GPU loop...

Blocks are gonne be close to 350 dollars, 

pump + res is around 150 if you want anything decent.

so thats your budget already gone, without rads, fittings or tubing

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

No no I can do more like i said it will take time to get it all. Money isnt an issue I want this lol, if I need to spend more then more I spend. I didn't know how expensive it all gets money isnt something I am worried about. I just need help getting the right parts thats all. Sorry I should have been more clear.

Blocks (CPU + 2x GPU) would be no more than $250-$300 max, check out Performance PCs and get the ones you like. They currently have a sale going on too: 

Spend $50-$250, get 6% off: "FATHER14-6"

Spend over $250, get 8% off: "FATHER14-8"

Don't bother going with any more blocks. You can get a starter kit which will include a rad, res, pump, fittings, tubing, coolant and a CPU block and then go get more rads/GPU blocks and fans.

Thank you, last question what fittings would be best. I am looking for something easy to use, I do not plan on using dye water just purified, with the silver coil, and blue hoses. I heard you had to clean the system up every so often to get the gunk out.