Corsair 900D: Lighting/Case Modding

Let me begin by telling you about my rig, well future rig.

• Corsair Obsidian 900D
  • ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Hero ROG Edition
  • Intel i7-4790K
  • ASUS Matrix 780Ti ROG Edition
  • 16GB (2x8) Hyper X Fury 1866MHz RAM
  • Corsair AX860i

Ok now that that's done, I am pulling the mobo tray, the radiator mounts, HDD cages, and the I/O shield to be powder coated a red to match the ROG colors. Problem is I was told how to pull all of it out of the case but how do I get it back in? Once you pop the rivets they are toast, so do I just get new rivets? If so where? 

Another thing, LIGHTING! I dunno how to light this entirely. I know cold cathodes give a nice glow but recently Linus said that they weren't very reliable anymore and that the LED strips were much better. So how do I give my 900D a nice ambient red glow?

Oh yea and something cool I have seen done to a console, that I was wondering if I could do in a PC, is have the music control the lighting in my case. I would like to toggle that feature obviously, and I don't know if it's possible but I'd like to know.

Thanks in advance, and I am completely open to awesome suggestions.

AMD Ryzen 9 7900X | AORUS X670 Elite AX  | G.Skill DDR5 6000Mhz 2x16GB DIMMs

MSI RTX 4070 | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB | 2 1TB WD HDDs

Bumpz

Just buy rivets and a rivet gun from any hardware shop. LEDs run one across the top and one down the back wall tucked out of site, you don't want to see the LEDs at all, just the glow.

The music thing, I have no idea, it's probably a software thing.

bump?

Cold cathods can glow while music is on too.  You need an inverter I think. 

http://www.amazon.com/Logisys-Deluxe-Sound-Activated-CCFL/dp/B000JQ17SO/ref=pd_bxgy_pc_text_z

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Check nzxt hue

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65