[CAN] CLUB3D R9 270 + 2 Games and free shipping. $150 no MIR.

Luke

Was doing a search to find the best card for a mid range PC and this is THE best deal there is so if anyone is looking for a card in this price range here you go. 

http://www.ncix.com/detail/club3d-radeon-r9-270-14series-bd-94193-1141.htm

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Was doing a search to find the best card for a mid range PC and this is THE best deal there is so if anyone is looking for a card in this price range here you go. 

http://www.ncix.com/detail/club3d-radeon-r9-270-14series-bd-94193-1141.htm

NCIX CA needs to work on their listings,

955GHZ

all the jigahertz

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Thinking about picking this up for my girlfriends rig.  How is Club3d as a brand?  Not familiar with them.

Thinking about picking this up for my girlfriends rig.  How is Club3d as a brand?  Not familiar with them.

Not awesome, but if you don't need to RMA, it's alright.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

From what i've heard they seem like a pretty solid brand but then again Club3d is not as popular in NA as other places so i haven't heard as much about them than other brands. The reviews for that card on NCIX are all great though so i'd say if you buy it and it works then you're set. If it doesn't then just get a replacement from NCIX rather than RMAing it.
Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

NCIX CA needs to work on their listings,

all the jigahertz

Haha yea i've seen some hilarious stuff on NCIX, Direct Canada and Bestdirect. I'm not sure if they have foreigners doing their listings or people who just know nothing about tech but it's pretty funny sometimes.

Haha yea i've seen some hilarious stuff on NCIX, Direct Canada and Bestdirect. I'm not sure if they have foreigners doing their listings or people who just know nothing about tech but it's pretty funny sometimes.

The difference between MHz and GHz is the same in every language. It is always x10^3...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

This sale ends today in case anyone was considering buying it.