Chair

zxcvbnmmssdh

I want a new high quality chair. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good desk/gaming chair? I was looking at the DXRacer chairs. Price doesnt really matter as long as it is reasonable.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I have a DXracer one, bought through NeedForSeat. It's basically the best thing I've ever bought. Built like a tank and super comfortable with adjustable everything.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I have a DXracer one, bought through NeedForSeat. It's basically the best thing I've ever bought. Built like a tank and super comfortable with adjustable everything.

Can you link the one you got?

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Strange request. Can you measure the height from ground to underside of the chair when its fully raised.

Its actually painful trying to find a chair that is the height I need for my desk. (My desk is way too high for most chairs -.-)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Can you link the one you got?

Got mine from the German site http://www.needforseat.de/shop/office-comfort/maxnomic-leader-black.php

they are now using a different OEM from the looks, but that is basically an identical chair. (the only part that looks any different are the armrests)

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Strange request. Can you measure the height from ground to underside of the chair when its fully raised.

Its actually painful trying to find a chair that is the height I need for my desk. (My desk is way too high for most chairs -.-)

I'm nearly 1m80 and while siting in the tallest position my feet can lay flat on the floor. Not exceptionally tall.

I'm nearly 1m80 and while siting in the tallest position my feet can lay flat on the floor. Not exceptionally tall.

I'm a tiny bit taller than you, chairs too small for me then :(,  thanks though :).

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Humanscale chairs are pretty nice once you're used to them.

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's