E3 Live Day #0 - Twitch Livestreaming NOW

the protagonist of scalebound in that trailer was wearing beats while fighting two monsters, WTF?!

I'm pretty sure one of those monsters was supposed to be his ally, not a second enemy. It wasn't all that clear at the beginning.

Anyways, it seems that the Xbox stuff ran long so Twitch skipped Hotline Miami and is going straight to EA. I didn't want to see Hotline Miami anyway, but unfortunate for those who did.

Oh, thanks for reminding me, almost forgot about this. 

HOLY that ST Battlefront footage :o :o :o :o Mindblown
EA already won  the E3

RTX2070OC 

HOLY that ST Battlefront footage :o :o :o :o Mindblown

EA already won  the E3

<video>

It was just a bunch of pre-rendered stuff.

Don't get your hopes up. It's better to set the bar really low and get a glad surprise when they reach it, than it is to set the bar too high and be disappointed when it fails to meet your expectations.

I'd love to see another good Battlefront game, but right now I am set on it sucking as hard as Battlefield 4 did.

I am honestly REALLY surprised at Twitch's coverage of E3 thus this far. An awesome replacement for G4's coverage since they got shut down last year :( They were the best IMO. But great hopes for Twitch! Will be watching more of it.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |