Expanding my PC Gaming Instagram Page

JoshK

Hi all! I am currently the owner of the Instagram page PCGamingWorld. The purpose of the page is a place for all PC gamers to come together and see awesome gaming PC builds, gaming news, gaming setups and really all things gaming and computers and tech related. It currently has about 1600 followers, and it seems like it has been growing slower than it used to even though I get about 12-15 new followers a day. What could I do in order to grow and expand to 2000+ followers? I currently know some of the ways, comment on other pages pictures, like peoples pictures etc. But how could I expand past people just on Instagram and gain new followers that may not have an Instagram and may make one in order to follow the page? Also I am currently the only admin and handle it pretty good myself because I always have my phone with me at all times but should I consider "hiring" a new admin? Thanks for your replies guys, they are all really appreciated.

Use much more vague tags, get a twitter for more exposure, advertise on random pages, that's a few of my ideas.