Im trying to look for a good keyboard and mouse .

Budget is $300 together.

I want a cherry mx brown keyboard.

Also mouse that works for fps,mobas and mmos.

I also want a small mouse because i have small hand.

Also keyboard with some macros.

I would also like a headset im not sure wich are good . I would like one that has good bass .

TheEducatedGamer

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I don't know of any mouse for fps,Mobas and mmos. It mostly for fps or mobas and mmos. You could get amobas and mmos mouse with high dps. I like the keyboards from corsair but i can't recall if they are cherry brown.

Computer: MacBookPro, Imac, PC to be build this year (2014)

Camera: Nikon D90, D200, D800, D7100 (Facebook: http://paradisethroughalens.blogspot.be)

Consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3 

I don't know of any mouse for fps,Mobas and mmos. It mostly for fps or mobas and mmos. You could get amobas and mmos mouse with high dps. I like the keyboards from corsair but i can't recall if they are cherry brown.

I just mouse that would work for those genres. Because i play league of legends , world of warcraft, battlfeild and Skyrim mostly.

TheEducatedGamer

I play fps would this work too.

I play a lot of fps games with this mouse, it is a very good mouse especially for dpi shfit, i don't use the macros for fps much but very useful for other games

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

Is the headset included in the $300 budget? Are you open for headphones + external mic combo (higher quality and cheaper than a headset)?

For a mouse, CM Storm Alcor or Spawn are nice and small(ish). Pair with a CM Storm Quickfire keyboard and you should have plenty of money left for some amazing headphones.

Personally that logitec mouse doesn't look good to me. buttons to close and stuff like that but as to you have small hands it wouldn't be a problem. I'm more for this type of mouse.

http://www.corsair.com/en/gaming-mice/vengeance-gaming-mice

Computer: MacBookPro, Imac, PC to be build this year (2014)

Camera: Nikon D90, D200, D800, D7100 (Facebook: http://paradisethroughalens.blogspot.be)

Consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3 

No, it tracks like custard.

have you ever used the mouse before, because it is not shit

Is the headset included in the $300 budget? Are you open for headphones + external mic combo (higher quality and cheaper than a headset)?

For a mouse, CM Storm Alcor or Spawn are nice and small(ish). Pair with a CM Storm Quickfire keyboard and you should have plenty of money left for some amazing headphones.

the headset is included and i would be open to that . I was actually thinking about that but didn't what to choose

TheEducatedGamer

TheEducatedGamer

I already have a headset ill just get the mod mic . Also i would like a wired mouse better

TheEducatedGamer

I already have a headset ill just get the mod mic . Also i would like a wired mouse better

You can use the G700S as a wired mouse I believe, giving you the opportunity to remove it if you don't want to sit at your desk.

G502 from Logitech is the current king of mice, technologically speaking. Might want to check it out.

Add SM Storm Sirus and you've got all 3. Wish I got the Sirus, but I like my Tactic3d Rage wireless good enough.

G502 from Logitech is the current king of mice, technologically speaking. Might want to check it out.

Read their sensor isn't as good as the g500 or something along those lines.

Read their sensor isn't as good as the g500 or something along those lines.

G500 has the crappy sensor, G502 has the best currently available.

G500 has the crappy sensor, G502 has the best currently available.

I will go ovet the budget if i get the 502

TheEducatedGamer