Question

i7 4770k + h100i (no OC) temps  29-31 ºc (under any load) and around 35-36 ºc (playing).

Are those  normal temps ?

Both h100i fans (the stock fans) are both in performance mode (around 1650 rpm)

And another question , any program to OC ? (first time oc)

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | Motherboard: Asus vi Hero | RAM: Kingstong hyperx fury 16GB (2x8GB) 1866Mhz | PSU:XFX PRO 850w  | STORAGE: WD 1tb blue | COOLER: Corsair H100i CASE: NZXT phantom (black and green) OS: Windows 7 ultimate  (64bit) | VGA : Asus DCU II 780 | Other stuff : Razer Deathadder 2013 edition - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Razer Kraken pro - Razer Goliathus control L - LG 23' IPS full HD

They're good, you must have quite a low ambient, I can't tell what the delta is from just the running temps.

Those are really good temps. You can either slow the fans down or go for OC. CPU OC is usually done through BIOS.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Those are really good temps. You can either slow the fans down or go for OC. CPU OC is usually done through BIOS.

Wich is the limit temp ? i dont want to make my 4770k suffer lol

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | Motherboard: Asus vi Hero | RAM: Kingstong hyperx fury 16GB (2x8GB) 1866Mhz | PSU:XFX PRO 850w  | STORAGE: WD 1tb blue | COOLER: Corsair H100i CASE: NZXT phantom (black and green) OS: Windows 7 ultimate  (64bit) | VGA : Asus DCU II 780 | Other stuff : Razer Deathadder 2013 edition - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Razer Kraken pro - Razer Goliathus control L - LG 23' IPS full HD

Some of the finest temps out there. To OC, go into the BIOS and look for the overclocking section.

The 4770k will switch off at 95 degrees Celsius if I am not mistaken.

The absolute limit is 105C, but you don't really want (or need) to go over 60.

The 4770k will switch off at 95 degrees Celsius if I am not mistaken.

nice ! that mean i have a nice 4770k :D ty so much for the info !

nice ! that mean i have a nice 4770k :D ty so much for the info !

That means you have a nice cooling system.

ty for the info , so , if i overclock it to 4.3 or 4.4 how much temp can i get ? around 40 - 45ºc ?

That means you have a nice cooling system.

ty for the info , so , if i overclock it to 4.3 or 4.4 how much temp can i get ? around 40 - 45ºc ?

Probably.